Friday, November 28, 2008

Hopefully not too late for some

I'm sitting here looking through coupons to match with tomorrow's Black Friday sale at Walgreens. I admit, I went and scoped out the store tonight to see where things are and what scents I wanted to purchase in candles. Then an amazing thing happened.

I started finding REALLY GREAT coupons!

My husband's sister (I hate using in-law - sounds like I don't like her) had a $2 off coupon for Schick intuition razors. I had a BOGO. Combined with the $3 IVC we'll be getting 3 razors for a $.02 profit!

There are $1.50/1 coupons for Colgate Total HERE - making the $3.49 sale with a $3.49 RR extra sweet! (Make sure to save a copy of the coupons - the third link is a page of 4. They don't expire until 2010!)

Finally - the glowing coupon! YES to Carrots Body Butter is on sale for $1.99 limit 1 (regular price $12.99). If you sign up for the Carrot Club HERE, you can print off a BOGO coupon for any YES to Carrots, Cucumbers or Tomatoes product. And, yes, you CAN print it twice! If I can't get anyone to go along with me tomorrow, I'll put my purchases in the car and come back in and do it again!

I know I've said in the past how great my Walgreens staff is. When I was there looking at the Wii knock-off and the $7.99 jar candles (that are B1G2 tomorrow), I had two different staff members whisper to me to wait until today to purchase them because of the sales. I know it's just a small gesture, but it really meant a lot to me. I teased them that I'd bring them coffee this morning... but I'm really going to =)

No comments: