Saturday, November 8, 2008

I have to take a minute to tell you about a product

I know some bloggers are paid to review products on their sites. I don't want you to think that's what's going on here. I tried a new product because I found a great sale and had a coupon to top it off. But I really need to spread the word about this because it was that great! What is it?

Febreze Air Effects

I really do NOT like air freshener sprays. I've tried a lot of them, but they all left a heavy perfume smell and a lingering chemical smell (that's why I really didn't like them) - on top of the odor you were trying to eliminate! But the Febreze Air Effects (I purchased "vanilla & refresh") did exactly what they claim - it didn't cover the smell (in our case, my son's "bathroom odor"). It totally eliminated the smell, left a VERY light vanilla smell - and no chemical afterthought.

Believe it or not, I'm actually writing them a letter right now to tell them how thankful I am with this product - and how impressed! And Safeway still has the sale going on through Sunday - limit 1 per person per day)... so I'll be back at least one more time before the sale is over.

No comments: