Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Free books and some coupon links

This was posted in a livejournal community I read. What a great idea!

Need an inexpensive gift for a small child in your life. How about Beatrix Potter story cards I did this a few years ago for my cousins little ones.

I went to Project Gutenberg and downloaded 2 of her stories I then printed them out with the illustration on one side and the text on the other so the story could be read out loud from the back so the picture was always showing. I bought some clear contact paper and made faux laminating to cover the paper so it would last, but you can put them in a binder with page protectors.

If you dont want to give these stories the art work is great you can buy frames at the the dollar store and give the framed art work as a gift.


I'm having issues with coupons printing (the sites I'm clicking on are all saying I've already printed them... which I haven't). So I'm posting this list mainly to help me... when I go over to my husband's computer to try again. But there may be something here that strikes your fancy. So have fun =)

Progresso Soup

Coffee-Mate creamer (to pair up with the great Walgreens deal this week - just make sure to give them this coupon before their BOGO coupon in the ad)

And here's a great one that doesn't list an expiration date that I can see. So print a bunch! You can only use one per shopping trip, but if you like these and your store carries them, you'll have free chips for awhile!

riceworks free bag!

No comments: