Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Swagbucks

I just signed up for swagbucks. I've read about it a few times before - most recently from moneysavingmom. So I figured I'd give it a shot. It hasn't been overly profitable for me yet - I got 3 bucks for signing up and won 2 while doing some internet searches. But I figure over time I might be able to get a gift card or two.

So if you're looking for yet one more way to earn gift cards this holiday season, go ahead and give swagbucks a try!

It's hard to believe, but next post will be post 100!!!! I think that would be a great time to catch up on all the awesome deals we've been finding in the last few weeks. Time is such a precious commodity these days that I'm just not getting on line as much as I used to. Lots of pictures and information to come!

No comments: