Friday, September 26, 2008

More Walgreens!

After yesterday's trip, I decided I had to go back and take advantage of the cheap diapers and $5/$20+ coupon. I got some great deals today - and I plan to go back tomorrow... but more on that in a bit.

2 packs Walgreens Premium diapers (they were out of regular) $11.98
2 packs Walgreens Premium diapers (they were out of regular) $11.98
1 Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber $5.49
1 Pediasure Nutrapals bars (clearance) $2.99
Total: $32.44

Coupons:
$2 off Walgreens diapers x4 ($50 Rx booklet) -$8.00
$1 off Pediasure (Sept ESR booklet) -$1.00
$1 off Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber (MFG Q) -$1.00
$5 off $20 or more after coupons (Walgreens printable) -$5.00
Total Qs: -$15.00

TOTAL: $17.44

Plus, there was a recent manufacturer's rebate in the paper to try the Action Scrubber free - so I have a rebate for $5.49 to come out of that as well!

I plan to go back tomorrow with a printout from the October ESR booklet. My Walgreens doesn't put them out until Sunday, but the coupons are good starting today. They have their large Pert Plus bottles on sale for $4.99 (regular $5.99) through tomorrow. The ESR (page 6) has a coupon for $2.50 off Pert, and I still have one $3/1 coupon from the school supplies ad back in August that expires on the 30th. That's $5.50 off $4.99... so I'll have to make sure to pick up another $.51 in merchandise (I saw they had some cookies my family likes in clearance for $.24 each - three of those for $.21 total OOP would be awesome, or I'll find something else to work my magic on =) )

ETA 09/27 - I did go back for the above mentioned deal and got the large Pert and the 3 cookie packages for $.21!!!!

No comments: