Friday, August 8, 2008

Nothing new today

As a new-again couponer, I'm trying to figure out the best way to organize my coupons. I want a way to easily see them, quickly flip through them, and not have to spend an hour each week weeding out the expired ones. Plus, it would be great to be able to sort out the store-specific coupons from the rest, and a double bonus would be to have a place for the coupons that I probably wouldn't use unless there's a great rebate/store sale running in conjunction that would make the product free or earn me money after using it.

Frugal Heart had a great idea here. How do you organize your coupons? Currently, my "will use" and "might use" are in my accordion folder I mentioned in an earlier post. The "won't use unless free or it pays" coupons are all thrown together in an envelope. So, obviously, I need a little help.

No comments: