Friday, August 22, 2008

Rite Aid

The people over at Hot Coupon World are awesome at helping you figure out deals. They helped me make a great deal today! I bought:

Befine warm clay mask packet - $1.99
St. Ives Elements Olive Cleanse - $6.99
St. Ives Elements Olive Cleanse - $0.00 (RA BOGO)
Rite Aid Epsom Salt 6lbs - $3.99

Coupons
Befine $5.00 (RA Coupon book)
St. Ives Elements - BOGO ($6.99)

Total - $.98!!!!!

So, I got both St. Ives for free (Rite Aid paid for one with their sale, St. Ives for the other with their coupon), and the $3.01 overage on the Be Fine coupon paid for most of my epsom salt! The cashier was so funny. She looked at me and said, "I don't know how you do it!" I just said that I'm really careful with my family's money. She joked that if her register was short, she'd come looking for me. No need to look... I'll be back on Tuesday =)

No comments: