Friday, August 15, 2008

So much to say

Before I forget - the Cheerios coupons I mentioned in this post - Are you a fan of Cherrios? The ones you are sent every week? They are $1/1, and you can print each week's coupon twice!

I've gotten some pretty great deals this week. I need to carve away some time to sit down and publish them all. I've been trying to figure out a plan for this blog. Here's what I have so far...

Saturday - get Sunday paper, review ads and coupons, plan weekly trips
Tuesday - Rite Aid*, Bi-Mart and Walgreens
Wednesday - Walgreens (often, my Walgreens is spending most of Tuesday stocking shelves. If something I'm looking for isn't stocked on Tuesday, it will be Wednesday it they got it), Grocery Outlet (ditto), Safeway (super coupons usually start Wednesday).

After the occasions, I'll take my time to blog my planned hunt and what came home with me. I will continue to update these posts each week with news and in-store deals (or web hints I've found) as they happen. It is my goal to not only use this blog to catalog my finds, but also to help others who want to learn the fine art of couponing succeed along with me.

And if you have tips? PLEASE!!! Leave them in a comment, post a link to your blog, tell me that I'm crazy! Whatever! I want to learn to do the best by my family that I possibly can - so help me out!

* Rite Aid has a new (at least to me) card system - Rite Rewards. 10% off Rite Aid brand products every day and 10% off your entire order, regardless of brand, on Tuesday. All the more reason to shop Rite Aid on Tuesday - making my purchases there as great a deal as my rebates +10% at Walgreens!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Just another reason why Tuesday is a great day!