Saturday, October 11, 2008

My second home

Since I'm submitting this for a weekly wind-up, here's the links to all of my Walgreens trips for the week:
MamaOnABudget: I'm on a Walgreens HIGH!
MamaOnABudget: This is becoming my go-to store

I went back to Walgreens today and had the price corrected on the toilet gels (they were, in fact, $.50 less than what they rang up - giving me $1 back). I've never returned an ESR item (or two) before, so I'm not sure how that's going to work... since it had already been approved. I think I'll just enter the new receipt with the two of them on there for the correct price and hope that covers my bases. Otherwise - I'll just give them a call.

Also got the Halloween candy with the sale, coupon and ESR mentioned in the last post.

I really do have a great Walgreens!

No comments: