Monday, October 13, 2008

Starting out the new week

This week's biggest deal for me personally will be the buy 3 Dimetap and get $10 RR. Dimetap are $3.99 on sale this week - and you can print as many $2/1 coupons as your little heart desires here. Basic math makes this $5.97 out of pocket and $10 back or a $4.03 profit one each set of three. I plan to do this a couple times and save the RR for another deal in a couple weeks.

I did pick up the Arm & Hammer laundry detergent. On sale for $2.99, $1/1 here and $1 ESR - bringing it down to $.99 for a bottle of detergent. I've heard some good things about this stuff - maybe this will be what finally cures our cloth diaper woes!

I had a little snafu with insurance about one of my prescriptions, so I know I'll be back at Walgreens tomorrow. But here was today's summary:

Arm & Hammer $2.99
Dimetap $3.99
Dimetap $3.99
Dimetap $3.99
-$1
-$2
-$2
-$2

Total $7.96
Received $10 RR and $1.10 ESR (110%)

No comments: